Friday, September 4, 2009

Female Vamp Goth Doll

This chick has been a problem child from the start. First I was going to make Bella (from Twilight) then I changed my mind and wanted to make Alice. She is just going be who she wants to be.  I was trying a new technique and kept having problems. (I had to re do the arms and legs twice and I ran out of thread and then funfur) I finally got it down though. What do ya think?
Pattern Available at My Etsy Shop.

I finally decided on a name. Zandra. It sounds Gothish ;)

3 comments:

doll-whispers said...

Love her! You do great work. How about Zandra?

AprilDraven said...

oooh that is an odd name. Maybe Zandra with an X. Xandra...

EmmaLemmon47 said...

Hi April, The name for the Goth Doll is "Innocente'" or Innocent. I looked at her and looked at her and that popped into my head. I know that Goth is not about innocence but...
I LOVE all your patterns. I wish I could buy them all! However, I have a backlog of things so much but you are definitely being put on my list of things to buy!!
Thank you for your work and your Higher-Power-Given Talent.